Monday 9 August 2021

Alaska 2021 - July 23-August 1

 

Alaska 2021 – July 23-August 1

We said hello to Carl and Cheryl this morning in Windfall Bay across from Pack Creek Bear Reserve. They flew in on the float plane that took Josh and Kimberly home.  After taking them to view the bears we headed out for a week of fantastic weather visiting Hobart Bay, Sandborn Canal, Cleveland Passage, Thomas Basin and on to Petersburg. We saw bears, eagles, humpbacks, glaciers and spectacular scenery with the Storks. They have had the best weather of the season for sure.  We also caught Halibut! What a fun week. I hurt my wrist on July 22 and still continue to struggle with it so my plan is to go to the Doctor when we get back to Seattle on August 2– it is hard to type or do much (right wrist) so my post is short but the pictures will show you our week better than I can describe.






































No comments:

Post a Comment