Friday 21 June 2013

June 14 - June 15, 2013

 Garcia Bay, Fish Egg Island, Craig – June 14 – June 15


 The sea life is amazing – Whales, sea otters, seals, eagles – lots of pictures to post again.


We stayed in Garcia Bay and then moved on to Fish Egg Island which is directly across from Craig.  John and Elise arrived by float plane on Saturday June 15th – they had a spectacular day for flying in and Elise got some great pictures from the plane. They changed their flights around so they could come to Craig since that is where we are now instead of Petersburg! I found the place in Craig where I went on the audit back in 1988 when I came to Alaska to meet my audit hours for my CPA.  The town is a lot bigger than I remember but then I was here in February that year so that is probably the difference!

Pete and Linda on the repaired Rendevous rejoined the Roche Armada so we now have 6 boats again for the first time in a month! We will restock in Craig, find out about the fishing and head out in hopes of catching our first Salmon of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment